"Love each other as I have loved you."

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Long Time No Postee


Merry Late Celebration of Jesus Christ's First Advent! And a happy new year to boot, ladies and gentlemen.

I wanted to share something, it's a comment on a forum I found, and my reply.


I think the comments speak for themselves

It's a touching example of how far we all have come, through faith in Jesus Christ.

"Some Guy: Evolution is real and it exists today. Scientists have proved so many things. The Big Bang is real and it happened so many years ago and Christians believe that some God created the universe. That is just rubbish and there is no evidence to prove that God exists especially before the world was created nothing existed just nothing. Even I considered becoming a Christian but Christianity is false! A lie! Atheism is the only way the only hope we have."


[Not my full comment] "Joe C: ... Let me try your method with your own words ok? =)
“Jesus Christ is real and He exists today. Scientists have proved so many things. The Creation account is real and it happened so ‘many’ years ago and Atheists believe that nothing became something and exploded and then formed in to an amazingly complex system of order all by itself, far surpassing, infinitely, anything any humans have ever DESIGNED. That is just rubbish and there is no evidence to prove non living chemicals ‘evolved’ in to human beings over time, especially since nothing existed before God created it, just nothing. Even I considered becoming an Atheist but Atheism is false! A lie! Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY– THE ONLY HOPE WE HAVE."


What hope do we have outside of Christ?

Can everything from nothing, moving towards nothing, really be hope?

Of course not, but then again, I've come a long way to realize this. And I'm not so sure it was on my own either.

Goodnight,

Joe C


P.S.-- GO PATS, BEAT THEM GIANTS!!! 19-0!!

No comments: